We’re experiencing a volume of customers wishing to provide a ready-to-go selection of courses to members of their teams. In response, we’ve put together the following ‘playlists’ which feature some of our most popular courses.
16 ‘microlearn’ courses, 3-4 hours total (approx.) Mobile/tablet friendly.
+ A selection of ‘microlearns’ – short, stylish courses which introduce some of the key concepts around personal effectiveness.
- Organisation skills
- Managing stress
- Making good decisions
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Flexible thinking
- Delivering a presentation
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Talking about your mental health
- Digital research
- Dealing with emotions
4 courses, 1-400 hours Not suitable for mobile
+ These courses will adapt depending on your current level of competence meaning you are sure to take your skills to the next level.
- Microsoft Excel (beginner/intermediate/advanced)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (beginner/intermediate/advanced)
- Microsoft Word (beginner/intermediate/advanced)
- Microsoft Access (beginner/intermediate/advanced)
12 ‘microlearn’ courses, 3-4 hours total (approx.) Mobile/tablet friendly.
+ You don’t need to be in a leadership role to benefit from this selection of thought-provoking courses which cover areas around communication and influence.
- Traits of effective leaders
- Creating a trust culture
- Motivating your team
- Driving innovation
- Performance reviews
- A management mindset
- Managing your team
- Decision making
- Organisation skills for leaders
- Effective meetings
- Hiring well
- Project management