Privacy & Cookies Policy
Who we are
Training Sensei Limited are an online training hub for growing businesses.
Please read this document carefully before using www.trainingsensei.com.
Training Sensei is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and respected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Training Sensei may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the Data Protection Act 2018, once in force, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Training Sensei Limited, 15 Sherwood Avenue, Astley, Manchester, M29 7AF.
What we collect
Training Sensei may asks for contact information including name, email address, physical address and phone number as well as relevant information about your business if using our marketing or web design services.
At your option, Training Sensei asks and may collect your name and email address if you:
- enquire about our services or contact us using our contact forms;
- respond or sign up in via ads or landing pages;
- sign up for our Newsletter or marketing materials;
- sign up or engage with blog posts via comments
In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) from social media. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we use your information
- to respond to any contact initiated by you;
- to send you offers and articles if you have signed up for our newsletter;
- to provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters;
- to fulfil a contract through our training services;
- to process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
How we share your information
Training Sensei shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- third Party Providers – Training Sensei has it’s email list hosted with MailChimp;
- as Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations or investigate potential legal violations;
- consent – Training Sensei may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Training Sensei at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at email@example.com. As outlined in the Section, COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES, you can also control your cookie settings.
How long we keep your data & security
When Training Sensei no longer has a legitimate business need to process your personal information, or no longer has a need to keep your personal information for any legal, tax, or regulatory reason, we will either delete your information.
Training Sensei takes all reasonable steps to protect information received from you from loss, misuse or unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction.
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information, and we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet. Despite its use of encryption, Training Sensei cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal basis for processing information
Training Sensei’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it.
Training Sensei will process personal information from you where;
- we have your consent to do so;
- where processing is necessary for Training Sensei to perform Services pursuant to an agreement;
- where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Training Sensei will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
If you are still not satisfied with the way your complaint was handled, you can refer your complaint to UK Information Commissioner’s Office.